tm:tv: Live webinar on the outlook for residential property
Emma Vigus, Managing Director of mio, will Chair a discussion, with a high-profile panel, on factors affecting the supply of and demand for residential property.
- Esther Dijkstra, Managing Director, Intermediaries for Lloyds Banking Group
- Grainne Gilmore, Head of Research at Zoopla
- Simon Jackson, Managing Director of SDL Surveying and CEO of MSS
The webinar is free of charge to attend and will take place on Thursday 25th February at 12 noon.
Throughout the hour-long session, the panel will explore a range of factors – from consumer need to economic forecasts – likely to impact residential housing supply and demand, as well as property prices, throughout 2021 and beyond.
tm:tv off to a thought-provoking start in 2021
The webinar on ‘UK Housing Supply 2021’ will be the 5th tm:tv session of 2021 and follows the recent property panel discussion, which brings together representatives from across the residential property industry once a quarter to discuss current operating conditions.
tm:tv has also recently run a mini-series on climate change in partnership with Terrafirma, including:
- Climate Change and Subsidence – The hidden iceberg of the property transaction
- Climate Change and Coastal Hazards – Lost to the Sea
- Mining our way to a Greener Future
For more information about tm:tv, as well as details on how to register for upcoming sessions and watch previous sessions, click here.
Kindly shared by tmgroup
Main article photo courtesy of Pixabay