Peterborough HM Land Registry half day seminar 1st Apr
Searches UK and HM Land Registry are jointly hosting a series of informative and interactive Free Legal Seminars to provide an update on the current developments and a look into the future of the legal conveyancing sector.
The CPD-accredited events are designed to inform conveyancers and solicitors on a range of interesting topics all delivered by expert speakers that include:
- HM Land Registry – “Digital Transformation”
- Future Climate Info – “Step by step guide to dealing with further transactions”
- Terrafirma – “Managing the hazards of the ground”
- St Giles Group – “The shape of things to come”
- Peterborough – Monday 1st Apr – Holiday Inn
- Bristol – Tuesday 9th Apr – Holiday Inn
- Milton Keynes – Thursday 11th Apr – Holiday Inn
- Leicester – Tuesday 30th Apr – Land Registry Offices
All Dates 9.30 – 1pm
The events will accrue 3 CPD points and will contribute towards ongoing training requirements.
Lisa Summerton, Business Development Director, commented:
“We are extremely pleased to be working alongside HM Land Registry to host these really exciting seminars and to bring together an expert range of speakers. We hope these informative sessions will not only provide a wealth of up to date information but really challenge perceptions of the future shape of the sector.”
Kindly shared by Searches UK