New Dates for HM Land Registry and Searches UK conveyancing seminars 2019 announced
Following on from the highly successful sell out seminars that were held in April, the HM Land Registry and Searches UK have announced a series new dates in September. The Free conveyancing Seminars will provide an informative and interactive update on current industry developments and a look into the future of the legal conveyancing sector. They will also provide an update on local developments including the digitisation of local land charges.
The CPD-accredited events are designed to inform conveyancers and solicitors on a range of interesting topics all delivered by expert speakers that include:
- HM Land Registry – “Digital Transformation of Local Land Charges”
- Future Climate Info – “Step by step guide to dealing with further transactions”
- Lawyer Checker – ‘Threat of cyber crime and fraud.”
- Terrafirma – “Managing the hazards of the ground”
- Norwich – Wednesday 11th September – Holiday Inn
- Liverpool – Monday 16th September – Holiday Inn
- London – Monday 23rd September – Holiday Inn Bloomsbury
All Dates 1.30pm – 5.30pm
The events will accrue 3 CPD points and will contribute towards ongoing training requirements.
Lisa Summerton, Business Development Director, commented:
“We are extremely pleased to be working alongside HM Land Registry to host these really exciting seminars and to bring together an expert range of speakers. We hope these informative sessions will not only provide a wealth of up to date information but really challenge perceptions of the future shape of the sector.”
Kindly shared by Searches UK