Inside Conveyancing proud to be sponsoring HM Land Registry conveyancing seminars 2019
Inside Conveyancing has announced it will be sponsoring the Conveyancing Seminars that HM Land Registry and Searches UK are jointly hosting in April. The Free conveyancing Seminars will provide an informative and interactive update on current industry developments and a look into the future of the legal conveyancing sector. They will also provide an update on local developments including the digitisation of local land charges.
The CPD-accredited events are designed to inform conveyancers and solicitors on a range of interesting topics all delivered by expert speakers that include:
- HM Land Registry – “Digital Transformation of Local Land Charges”
- Future Climate Info – “Step by step guide to dealing with further transactions”
- Terrafirma – “Managing the hazards of the ground”
- St Giles Group – “The shape of things to come”
- Peterborough – Monday 1st Apr – Holiday Inn
- Bristol – Tuesday 9th Apr – Holiday Inn
- Milton Keynes – Thursday 11th Apr – Holiday Inn
- Leicester – Tuesday 30th Apr – Land Registry Offices
All Dates 9.30 – 1pm
The events will accrue 3 CPD points and will contribute towards ongoing training requirements.
Lisa Summerton, Business Development Director, commented:
“We are extremely pleased to be working alongside HM Land Registry to host these really exciting seminars and to bring together an expert range of speakers. We hope these informative sessions will not only provide a wealth of up to date information but really challenge perceptions of the future shape of the sector.”
Kindly shared by Searches UK