British Conveyancing Awards Early Bird offering ends on Sunday
Sunday 21st March 2021 is the final day for firms to take advantage of the ‘early bird’ offer currently available to enter the inaugural British Conveyancing Awards.
The awards are taking place on Tuesday 25th May 2021 with Samira Ahmed leading the virtual celebrations from 3.30pm, alongside headline sponsor Lawyer Checker.
Tom Lyes, Director of Engagement at Today’s Conveyancer, said:
“We have been humbled by the interest and support we have received from the sector since announcing the awards. We know how exceptionally hard the conveyancing sector has been working over recent months and we wanted to take this opportunity to recognise that hard work. Many people will look back over the last 12 months with a sense of nostalgia at some point and we think it’s important that we distinguish what people and businesses in the sector have achieved during that period. We are excited to hear the many stories behind the champions and champion teams who deserve to be recognised.”
The Award categories have been purposefully chosen to identify and recognise the conveyancing champions within the sector, and to shine a spotlight on the hard work, achievements, and resilience of people and businesses across the sector throughout the last 12 months.
The categories are:
- Best IT Team award
- Best Use of Marketing award
- Best Use of Social Media award
- Best Young Practitioner of the year award
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Conveyancing Firm of the Year
- Community involvement award
- Innovation of the year of award
- Technology team of the year award
- Conveyancing Customer Service Champion
- Business Development Professional of the year award
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Award
- “Risen to the Challenge” Legal Secretary of the Year
- New Business Champion of the year award
- Best New Training Initiative award
- Risk and Compliance Champion of the Year award
- Outstanding Business Leader of the Year award
- Best Direct to Consumer Offering award
- Best Panel Manager of the Year
- Conveyancing Practitioner of the Year
- Collaborator Champion
The ‘early bird’ discount at £129 plus VAT enables you to enter up to three categories. The discount only runs till Friday 2nd March 2021. After that the price will increase to £169 plus VAT to enter up to three categories
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to showcase your firm or fellow professionals and to be in with a chance to win an accolade for high achievements within the industry.
You can also be part of the awards! If you’re looking for a unique way to boost your company’s brand exposure by sponsoring an award, please visit the British Conveyancing awards website for more information.
Join the Conversation #BCAwards2021.
Kindly shared by British Conveyancing Awards
Main photo courtesy of Pixabay