Lexsure Dreamvar: Playing it Safe With Checklists
The Court of Appeal decision in the case of Dreamvar v Mishcon De Reya has caused shockwaves both in the conveyancing and insurance markets. It is hard to resist the conclusion that the courts have effectively made the conveyancing profession guarantors of the integrity of property transactions
This 30-minute webinar focuses on the immediate action one can take on sale and purchase transactions. In particular our experts will highlight technologies in place that create real-time alerts concerning high-risk cases with a view to dramatically reducing the chances of being subjected to a fraud.
During this webinar we consider:
– The various red flag indicators and how they can be caught
– The likely impact of this case on the CQS Protocol
– What role technology can play
– The value of data in case management or other systems that can be used to lock down a high risk case
– How red flag indicators and other information can be weighted/scored to highlight high-risk cases thus reducing false positives
With a view to managing expectations please note the following:
- a) We will not be going into the detail behind the various high profile cases. The expectation is that attendees will be aware of the circumstances of the case and rationale behind the judgement. The webinar will be focusing on the likely impact of the decision on conveyancing matters
- b) There are limited spaces available. Priority will be given COMPLETIONmonitor users, then LENDERmonitor account holders, and finally firms with no accounts with Lexsure. It is possible that we may need to cancel your booking based on bookings subsequently made based on the priority outlined above.
When: Tue May 29, 2018 12:00pm
To register, please click here
Kindly shared by Lexsure