Inside Conveyancing and Land Registry announce joint Free Legal Seminars
Inside Conveyancing and the Land Registry are joint hosting a series of informative and interactive Free Legal Seminars to provide an update on the current developments and a look into the future of the legal conveyancing sector.
The CPD-accredited events are designed to inform conveyancers and solicitors, delivered by expert speakers on a range of interesting topics that include:
- Land Registry – “Digital Transformation”
- Future Climate Info – “Step by step guide to dealing with further transactions”
- Other speakers to be announced
- Leeds – Monday 11th Oct – Jurys Inn
- Birmingham – Tuesday 19th Oct – Jurys Inn
- Bristol – Wednesday 3rd Nov – The Hotel Bristol
- Manchester – Tuesday 1st Feb – Novotel Manchester Centre
- Nottingham – Wednesday 23rd Feb – Jurys Inn
Timings: All Dates 9.30 p.m. – 12 p.m.
The events will accrue 3 CPD points and will contribute towards ongoing training requirements.
Samantha Manning, Business Development Manager, commented:
“We are extremely pleased to be working alongside the Land Registry to host these really exciting seminars and to bring together an expert range of speakers. We hope these informative sessions will not only provide a wealth of up to date information but really challenge perceptions of the future shape of the sector.”
To book onto the events please visit: www.searchesuk.co.uk/events/category/seminars.
Main photo courtesy of Pixabay