InfoTrack announces its latest webinar: Easy digital AP1 Submissions with InfoTrack
InfoTrack announces its latest webinar: Easy digital AP1 Submissions with InfoTrack, scheduled for 26 May, as AP1s are going digital in 2022.
Easy digital AP1 Submissions with InfoTrack:
AP1s are going completely digital in 2022, ensure your firm is across everything they need to know to prepare for the transition. With more than 750,000 AP1s submitted digitally via InfoTrack since 2016, we’re the leading provider that can help you navigate the changes with ease.
During this 30-minute webinar, Kelly Cutler, Knowledge Manager, shows how InfoTrack’s award-winning technology will take the challenge out of moving to digital submissions.
Using our intuitive AP1 dashboard, you’ll benefit from a tried and tested service, that over a thousand firms have already used to submit their AP1s, including:
- Greater transparency across applications with simplified form filling
- Up to 90% of the AP1 form pre-populated using data from your matter
- Built-in validations to help reduce requisitions
- A direct messaging portal with HMLR to manage requisitions
- Powerful integration with leading case management systems
Details of webinar:
- Date: 26 May 2022
- Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Register here.
Ensure you’re digital AP1 ready by booking your place today.
Kindly shared by InfoTrack
Main article photo courtesy of Pixabay