A New Year Requires New Knowledge for Progression
Searches UK have collaborated with leading news portal Inside Conveyancing to host an informative legal CPD accredited conference, with a fantastic line of speakers covering essential information and updates for conveyancers and solicitors to consider for 2018.
The seminar will contribute towards your ongoing training requirements and is worth a total of 6 CPD points.
Speakers and Topics:
- Professor Ian Cooper – Finding The Missing Millions: Turning Your Telephone Quotes Calls into Profitable Business
- Bold Legal Group – Governments Call for Evidence and the possible changes to the Home Buying Process – Rob Hailstone & Paul Tucker
- Legal Eye – Get Ready for GDPR – Paul Saunders
- Land Registry – Overview of Land Registry – Jamie Winch & Gill Parish
- Think Marble – Cyber Crime – Andy Miles
- Groundsure – Why does my client need contaminated land reports? – Cat Silvester
It is just a few weeks until the Inside Conveyancing & Legal Update Conference!
|Date: Thursday 25th January 2018
Venue: Birmingham Library
Registration from 9am – 9.15
Conference times: 9.20 am – 4.30 pm
PRICE: £69 (inc. VAT) click here to purchase tickets
Searches UK Clients Gain FREE Entry:
Become a client of Searches UK and gain free entry to this event too!*
*Searches UK are able to cover attendee costs. Terms & Conditions apply. Contact email@example.com for more details.
Kindly shared by Searches UK