Is Your Firm Updating Their Pre-Completion Checklist ?
Technology, lender compliance and fraud prevention within the context of a pre-competition checklist are some of the main focus points at the next Webinar by Lexsure on 24th and 25th July.
Almost all firms have a pre-completion checklist that they use, either on the side of the file or a paper checklist. But how often does a firm update that checklist and how comprehensive? Lexsure’s webinar focuses on what a firm’s pre-completion checklist should look like and how the latest technologies can help reduce mistakes and insurance premiums.
The free webinar will pay particular attention on the following areas:
- What questions should your checklist have to highlight potential frauds (what can we learn from the Mishcon, Perunsing and P&P cases)
- Help to Buy – Example Questions/Tasks/Workflows
- The European Union’s Fourth Anti-Money Laundering Directive
- Lender Compliance – How can a checklist ensure that you are up to date with the latest requirements
- How a pre-completion checklist can build your post completion workflow.
The webinar will demonstrate example checklists within the COMPLELTIONmonitor system
Bookings to the webinar are available here but please as will previous webinars only 800 spaces are available.
Kindly shared by Simon Seaton, non-practicing solicitor